- We are seeking several seasoned landscape construction professionals to join our team in a full time position.
- The right candidates will be working with a crew of approximately 1-3 people on a daily basis in all weather conditions.
- Projects types will include but are not limited to stone walls, patios, walkways, water features, drainage, planting, snow and ice management.
- Typical work weeks are 6 days ranging from 40-60 hours.
- Benefits include health and dental insurance, vacation, overtime and holiday bonuses.
- Preferred Qualities: A positive "Can Do" attitude Willingness to learn from and share your knowledge with team members Valid MA Driver's License & DOT Health Card (or ability to acquire one) Clean driving record and safety oriented Excellent attention to detail Conscientious mind and a team oriented personality Excellent Organizational skills Strong Communication Skills Job Type: Full-time Required education: High school or equivalent
- Gardening/Landscaping Help Wanted
- Seasonal Facilities Assistant – Full Time The Dedham Community House, a 94-year old non-profit organization that runs a variety of programs throughout the year including a large preschool and summer camp and outdoor pool facility, is seeking a seasonal, full-time facilities assistant to work with our Facilities Manager throughout our campus from mid- May through early September. Work includes basic maintenance and custodial duties including but not limited to yard work, emptying trash, cleaning and organizing, painting and pool maintenance. Job responsibilities include lifting 50+ pounds regularly and long durations of standing and bending. Most work is done outside. Must be able to work around children and ensure a safe environment. 40 hours per week, may include some weekends. Applicants must submit to a CORI check. Dedham Community House Attn: Joshua Walther 671 High Street Dedham, MA 02026 re: Facilities Assistant Position
- MJ Enterprises, Inc.
- Landscape Laborer
- M & J Landscaping; is a locally owned father and son partnership, which operates in the Neponset Valley area of Norfolk County Massachusetts since 1995. Company does work for commercial, residential, and municipalities properties. Has a mix of new landscape installations, maintenance, and rehabilitation jobs.
- Newton Cemetery Corporation
Greenhouse experience is a plus but not necessary for the right person Work in all weather Enjoy working Work Quickly and efficiently Desire to learn to work more quickly and efficiently. Good communications skills including good listening skills. Communicates with other crewmembers what needs to be done. Enjoys working with others Common Sense Detail Oriented Cleans up their workspace when the task is completed. Arrives to work 10 minutes early. Take pride in their work Take direction well Capable of doing tedious and sometimes strenuous task for several hours at a time. The desire to learn may lead to other opportunities. Sense of humor and a positive attitude.
- Summer Landscape Internship Application
Wakefield Estate, Milton, MASummer 2016
- Willingness to work outdoors in all kinds of weather.
- Enthusiasm for hard work and getting dirty.
- Commitment to teamwork and respect for others.
- You will need the ability to focus on and complete tasks
- Ability to work independently as well as with others.
- Why do you want to participate in the summer internship?
- What experiences do you have working on a team on a specific task?
- Name three things you hope to learn from the experience.
- What is your favorite subject and why?
- Can you describe any similar experience (related internships, work, classes, clubs, etc.).
- Please describe other work experience (paid or non-paid).
- Special skills and/or interests:
- How did you hear about the internship?
- Have you considered attending a session of our Summer Archeology Institute?
- Name and contact info of 1-2 reference that can be contacted:
- Nature Works: 508-660-3139 http://natureworkslandscape.com/
- Landscaping Help, Saturdays and some Sundays experience preferred Walpole area call Tim at 508-328-8106
- George Wright Golf Course- Summer Intern - as a summer intern you will be exposed to all aspects of golf course maintenance: mowing, irrigation repair, disease and pest identification, bee keeping, tending goats, working alongside and managing small groups of high school students working under Boston's Dept of youth and family services. Two seasons of work would make you eligible to apply for the Francis Oiumet Caddy Scholarship. Environmental Studies or Biology majors preferred but other majors will be considered. Position is subject to Boston Residency Requirements. Please send resume and cover letter to : Len Curtin, George Wright GC, 420 West St. Hyde park, MA 02136 or email: Len.email@example.com, subject internship.
Help wanted weekend mornings caring for horses at small boarding facility in Sherborn, MA. Duties include cleaning stalls and general barn chores. Shifts available and/or mornings. Shifts are generally two and a half to three hours starting at . Please contact Elaine at firstname.lastname@example.org or 508-479-9307.
- -Mass Hospital School Barn, Canton, MA - call Erin at 508-326-4623 Mon- Fri 3:30-7:30 and Saturdays (several options for Sat.)
- Clean Chicken coop $10 a week in Milton- Call Maureen at 617-285-1678
Farm Jobs /ZOO jobs:
- Out Post Farms
We have a lot of young people currently employed. However with sports and other conflicts we never seem to have enough hands. We are open 7 days a week year round We are flexible, it can be a few hours a week or more if schedules match. Obviously some of the jobs are seasonal, but would like an opportunity to connect.
Some tasks the kids are currently performing include: washing dishes, kitchen prep and retail cash register. As the weather changes more outside jobs open up.
- Southwick Zoo is looking to hire- please go to their website and see job postings to apply.
Ag Mech Jobs
CEI Construction Services 15 Shire Dr. Norfolk, MA
- 20-25 hours a week $12.00/hour must be over 16
- Assist shop foreman in varied maintenance and upkeep of diesel trucks and heavy construction equipment.
- Contact Peter Banks, President 508-384-5777x121 or 617-592-8608 email@example.com
- Lorusso Heavy Equipment is looking to hire a shop hand! Responsibilities include but are not limited to:· Sweeping Shop Floors· Filling Oil Buckets· Keeping Oil Storage Area Clean· Cleaning the Pressure Bar· Washing and Clean the Machines· Assisting Mechanics with Repair Orders as Necessary· Inspect Machines Before They Are Released for Rentals or Sales· Inspect Machines Upon Return from Rent· Maintain an Updated List of Machines in the Yard in Conjunction with the Office Manager· Maintain Organization of CribbingMust be 16 years of age or older to apply. Looking to hire ASAP – will participate in senior CO-OP.Please contact Samantha if interested – Samantha.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Power Train Components- Braintree, MA call Wayne at 781-848-0359
Animal Care Jobs:
Animal Care AssistantAssist DVMs and other hospital staff by providing direct care and maintenance of kennel, hospital and surroundings, feeding and general husbandry of hospitalized or boarding pets. contact:Sunni Willis, CVT
- vet tech or assistant- There's an opening at the clinic where I work in Bellingham. My boss is looking for someone young, strong, and motivated to learn. It is a great job for someone looking to get into the field and I figured there may be a graduating senior or recent alum that may be interested. If you know of anyone feel free to give them the clinic info! Thanks!
- Clinic info:
- Homeward Bound Veterinary ServiceDr. Karen Wilson DVM(P) 508.966.7605(F) 508.966.5254
Must Love Dogs
Clean criminal record
Strong focus and attention to detail
Solid communication skills
Demonstrated history of being dependable and reliable
Flexible availability (sometimes Weekends for events or service)
Responsible (ability to work unsupervised and communicate issues, needs, or concerns for self, customer, and client)
Available to work 20 to 30 hours per week
Again if you Love Dogs... this is a great place to work!
- Canton Veterinary Clinic 128 Tolman St. Canton, MA 02021 781-821-0794 -Looking for help on Saturdays from 8 am -12pm, and 1 night a week form 5pm,-7pm. Will Train- Ideally a sophomore or Junior in Animal Science. Job duties include, but are not limited to : general reception of clients, filing and organization, computer work, facility maintenance, laboratory work and assisting the veterinarian with handling animals. Looking for an outgoing student who will eventually be able to work on their own without supervision.
- Happy Dog Pet Resort, Abington, MA call Michelle at 617-529-3647 and discuss options
- Sweet Meadow Feed and Grain- Sherborn, MA. M- F 508-650-2926- ask for Colleen